Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

"Obama's probably doin' some research..."


Tonight on the Disney channel there was a kid's inaugural party/concert on. Brek, Kaden and I caught the tail end of it. It was actually pretty fun to watch. It had the typical Disney channel stars on it, singing and all of that stuff. What was fun for me to see was that Michelle Obama was right there in the front row with her girls, singing and dancing to the Jonas Brothers! It was just cute.


I've been talking to Brek about how Barack Obama is going to be sworn in tomorrow as the new President, hoping he can understand a little about the whole process and how exciting this inauguration is. As we were watching that program on tv, he asked where is Obama? I said that I didn't know, trying to think of an answer to give him. And then he said "Oh, I know, Obama's probably doin' some research on how to be president." It was so matter of fact and with such a serious face. I'd never heard him use the word research before either. I just smiled and said probably. Hopefully, Obama has already done all the research he needs.

2 comments:

  1. That is too cute. I'm so excited that you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tell Brek that I hope he has done a lot of research. Thats too funny

    ReplyDelete