Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hot dog!

Here is our new grill courtesy of KSL classifields and Jed's psycho obession with checking the ads on KSL daily. Seriously, he is addicted and is very close to driving me absolutely crazy with all of the "great deals" he is finding. From a four wheeler to wood (for finishing our basement?!?) to this grill, not to mention a grill for his mom and dad, and oh, I forget the TWO mountain bikes - all purchased within the last two months from KSL. I know that there would be more items to add to the list had he called the sellers just a little bit sooner, that Bosch mixer that got away is STILL eating at him.

He is grounded from searching the classifields for a month (his doing, not mine). I don't think he can do it but he is taking requests from people at his work of what to search for once the month is up. He's going to start finding great deals for other people. How nice! At least it won't be our money he's spending however, we will have a great summer. Barbecue, anyone?

6 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Im so glad you finally did it. I love the post. But I have to side with Jed only on the Bosch mixer, it would eat at me too to lose that one :) I will be lookin forward to the barbeque..it is a nice one by the way! Cant wait to read so more. And yes you need to get a new family picture. I know a gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Jed I love the new barbecue and to let us know if he finds another one!! I have to congratulate Jed, I'm all about a great deal!!
    I love the blog by the way, tell Breck his pictures were GREAT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel...I'm so glad to see you joined the blogging world! Now I can come sneek a peek at Kyler and get my baby fix.

    Tell Jed that I will keep a look our for a Bosch for you guys! AND seeing your BBQ makes me ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is a monster of a grill! Funny obsession your hubby has, expensive one too!
    I'm glad that you've joined the blogging world and I look forward to staying updated on your darling little family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel....send me your email address....jakeangellie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you've joined the blogging world! Your blog looks great. Your family is so cute. I love having Kaden in primary, he is so cute. We will have to get our boys together to play.

    ReplyDelete