Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Time Long Ago


This is my cute Kaden. The middle child. My favorite thing about him right now is listening to him talk and to hear him say time long ago. That's his way of saying something happened a long time ago. A little dyslexia maybe? I must talk about things that happened a long time ago all the time so he is always saying that things happened time long ago. He tries so hard to explain things the best he can but I think I am the only one who can really understand him. Whenever someone asks him WHEN something happened, his answer: time long ago.

My not so favorite thing about Kaden right now is helping him to decide what to wear for the day. Now I understand that I need to let him have his choices and most days I let him choose (as long as we are just going to be home all day) but what does a 3 year old know about style? He actually tells me if he thinks the outfit matches or not. He thinks that polo shirts are only for church and if it were up to him, everyday would be a Spiderman shirt day. He can be so agreeable one day and such a fighter the next day. Last week before church he spent 1 HOUR crying because he did not want to wear the shoes I had picked out for him. Full on bawling and kicking. THAT was a fun church day.


Oh, and this is what Jed does to Kyler before going to bed. Feeds him an oreo cookie. Look how tired his eyes are.














4 comments:

  1. Oh Mel....I love the outfits these kids come up with. I have told my kids that SUndays are my days to decide what we wear. It's usually Mo that gives me a hard time. I wish that Spiderman shirts and dress ups were the norm for church...I think all kids would LOVE to get up and get ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fun of boys, or all kids I should say. I think your kids are so cute it would be hard to get mad. That is the cutest picture of Kyler. I wonder what getting dressed will be like when you get a girl? I cant imaging since you already go through drama with the boys...Oh and Garrett thinks collared shirts are only for church too. TOo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie are feeding Kyler hash brownies, he looks really relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad the cookies turned out- I get so nervous when someone uses a recipe and it doesn't turn out the way they thought it would. See you at church tomorrow- as long as everyone is feeling ok at this house! - woops this is about to leave the comment under my family's blog not mine----this is CArrie

    ReplyDelete