Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pictures!












Holy cow, taking family pictures is such a stress to me. There's the outfits to pick, hoping everyone does their cute smile and not the fake one, hoping that it is a good hair day for all (but really mostly for me) and hoping that one, just ONE turns out. I usually just really dread it but I finally took the plunge and my cute friend Angie did it for us a few weeks ago. After close to two hours of posing, my boys were still standing and partially smiling (except for Kyler, he had had enough!). They really were great sports about it all, they loved climbing on all of the trains and we even had a nice dinner afterwards at the Union Grill lookin' all cute and coordinated. That NEVER happens! These all are a few of my favs...








4 comments:

  1. SO cute! Those turned out darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucks that all the cute our family has been allocated is all used up. Now my kids are going to be hideous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel those are all darling, and I love the shirt :) Angie does great and I love how you dont feel all posed and wierd. I love the first one, We have on like that too, soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel, those are so cute...love the train back drop

    ReplyDelete