Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blog Slacker

I am a blog slacker. I seem to make time to read other blogs but don't take time to post anything on my own so here it goes....a quick wrap up of the last four months.

Brek turned 8 and was baptized by Jed. We were so greatful for the support of all of our family and friends who attended. It was such a special day.



Football! It was a great great learning experience for Brek and was so fun to watch their little team get excited for each other. They were the first South Weber team to go undefeated in the regular season. Woo hoo!



Disneyland...my parents were nice enough to ask us to join them on a trip to California, I don't think it was too much of a vacation for them but we sure had fun.



That is not poo all over Kyler's mouth, it is juice. For Jed's birthday he got (upon his request) a Jack LaLanne Power Juicer. He juices all kinds of vegetables and fruits. The green color comes from the spinach he uses. Kyler loves it and gets so excited when the juicer comes out.




My birthday and of course, Christmas! Christmas is so fun and magical with three little boys in the house. This is one of the many presents they got. Yes, I had a teeter totter in my family room for about a week!


And one last picture just because I thought it was a cute one - Jed and Ky playing in the snow. Will it ever melt??? I want the sun!

3 comments:

  1. I am just getting back into the blog world and I'm so glad you've updated. I love your cute fam Mel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little family! We want the sun to come out too! We haven't been the best friends lately with all our foster care stuff and lots of sickness, but we really should try to get together again. I will have Brandon call Jed and invite you guys over! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Mel, now I need to go and update my blog :) such cute boys, just like their mom!!

    ReplyDelete