Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oh man...

Imagine......

Going to the doctor. Not a big deal, right?

Getting home and calling your husband to get off of the roof to look at picture that you got at the doctor's office. One that looks like this:






Yes, that would be two babies.

This is my reality.

Really?!?? I am going to have FIVE children. Five!

I have had quite the mixture of emotions these last few weeks. Initially fear was what hit me first. Then shock and disbelief (which lasted for a few more weeks). Then fear again - how are two babies going to grow inside of me, how are two babies going to fit in our house/car/way of life, how are two babies going to come out of me?!?

And then with Jed's help....huge amounts of gratitude. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment